As well as my dice business, I also do personal and freelance TTRPG / DnD 5e writing!
Projects I've worked on with other people, finished or in progress.
- Owner/Founder DnD Disability
- Supers Series Writer "Andurhyd" - Daylight Publications
- Writer + Sensitivity Reader Espamena: Isle of Swords - Daylight Publications on DriveThruRPG
- Jaqlaund Writer - Daylight Publications
- Project Manager - The Wild Beyond the Witchlight: Attractions & Adventures available on DMsGuild
- KickStarter Dice Atlantis: Divided - Realmwarp Media
- Writer - Beyond the Harrowing Night D&D 5e One-Shot for 10th lvl - DnD Disability on Itch or Here.
- Writer - A Guide to Service Mimics - DnD Disability Available Digital PDF or Physical Copy
Projects I've done myself with no outside affiliation.
- The Queen's Cage D&D 5e One-Shot for 6th lvl on DMsGuild
- 5e Working Dogs Working Dog Stats for D&D 5e on Itch or DriveThruRPG
- Night Festival D&D 5e One-Shot for 3rd lvl on Itch or DriveThruRPG
- Disabled Gods Pantheon System Neutral In Progress
- Entropy GMless Killer vs Agent ttrpg In Progress
- Full Moon Folly werewolf game using the Bad Time Game system In Progress
About / Hire Me
Hey - I'm Anna! I am a full time creator, through my dice making and ttrpg writing. My love falls in dark art, fantastical stories, and my loyal German Shepherd. I have multiple disabilities, including chronic pain and POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome). I am an ambulatory wheelchair user, and am most often seen with some mobility aid, KT tape, or brace. Queer, messy, and full of stories waiting to be put to page. I am currently open for freelance ttrpg work!
Creative Writing. I have over a decade of creative writing experience in a variety of settings. I can do anything from flavor text, to developing worlds and creative aspects of your setting or game.
Disability Work / Mechanics. My passion falls in disability inclusion, advocacy, and removing ableism from adventure, game, and setting design. I can weave disability inclusion into your work from NPCs to building it into the core. I am especially looking to work on adding disability/mechanics to new or established games!
Sensitivity Reading. I can do sensitivity reading for the following: Chronic pain/fatigue, autism, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) , anxiety, depression SPD, mobility aid usage (canes, crutches, wheelchair), LGBT+. I can do general disability sensitivity reading for most disabilities for correct language. I also do accessibility reading - going over your website, carrd, game layout, etc to check accessibility and work with you to correct any inaccessible aspects.
Writing / Creative Project Lead. I have run a team for a few projects, and am great at managing a team of writers/creatives for ttrpg projects. This can be anything from actually writing myself and taking charge of part of a project, or simply keeping everything organized and together for the actual writing team.
Exclusive KickStarter Dice. I am a dice maker! I have partnered with a couple of KS and can create exclusive dice for your setting or game. I can work with you to design exactly what you have in mind to represent your work, and exclusive dice are a great draw for people to back a KS! I work in smaller batches (<50 at most for a project), and then do percentage of price as payment (Usually 60-70%). Because of the higher percentage, I do handle all fulfillment and shipping, so you don't have to!
Have a project for me? You can contact me at email@example.com or on Twitter.